Thank you for visiting our site and considering our service. We really want all of our customers to have no "surprises" and to be happy with our service. After many years experience, we know what it takes to repair your garage door, and we also know that we need to have some basic poicies to keep everything fair. So, here they are:
Printed and All Electronic Media Coupons
- Coupons must be presented at time of use.
- Only one coupon per garage door service may be used at a time.
- Printed media coupons must be presented within the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- Internet coupons may change daily- current Internet coupon must mentioned and be visible on our website at time of ordering service to be able to redeem it.
- All Fees are due upon completion of work.
- We have no net billing or payment plans.
- We accept MC, Visa, Discover, Amex, and checks.
- A $35 NSF fee will be charged to customers on all returned checks.
Garage Door opener installs do not include light bulbs (can you image carring fragile light bulbs in our trucks?)
- There is a minimum $49 service fee on all service calls, this fee is waived upon using our repair service.
Lifetime Warranty Poicies
- Warranty service is only available Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm.
- Our invoice must be presented to technician to validate warranty.
- Failure to produce invoice will VOID all warranties.
- Warranty will be VOID if someone other than us has worked on the door.
- Up/Down force adjustments are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty covers the cost of the parts, not the labor to install the parts.
- A minimum $49 Warranty Service Fee applies 30 days after our repair- parts are covered for life.
- Blocked/Misaligned safety syes are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty is non-transferable.